Second Meeting of 2022/23
Another productive meeting was held on Friday 11 November. All councilors were present and unsurprisingly, the biscuits had disappeared within the first few minutes!
On this occasion, councilors began by feeding back any points raised by their classmates. We then moved on to discuss how the school will raise money for its chosen charity.
The following points were raised by councilors on behalf of their classmates. All points will be taken to the headteacher to consider.
- Can we have clock in the hall so children can manage their time during lunchtime?
- Can we start a bird watching club?
- What progress has been made with ‘Cheerleading Club’?
- Can we have burgers for Friday lunches (with toppings)?
- Can we equip some children with litter pickers to keep the school tidy?
- Are children allowed to have bigger scissors in class?
Possible Fundraising Ideas
- Cinema night for both key stages
- Bring & Buy sale
- Cake sale
- Bracelet sale (made by the children)
- School tea towel
- Rainbow day or pajama day