Open Morning for Reception intake 2019 will be Tuesday 23rd October 2018 & Tuesday 13th November 2018 at 09:30 - 10:30 hours.
If you wish to attend either day please contact the office on 01527 892681
- PTA - Christmas Hamper Draw has taken place and a letter has been uploaded to 'school community' then ' Parents & Teachers' page for information.
- After School Clubs: We have spaces in Pyjama Drama,Self- Defence & Forest School clubs. Please go to 'school community' then 'clubs' to find contact details and application forms or contact the school office.
- Arts & Craft after school club letter emailed to parents and uploaded to 'school community' then clubs'.
- Football club starts week commencing 5th November for 6 weeks and Gymnastics is only for 5 weeks starting week commencing 12th November 2018. For more information please contact www.fdcsport.co.uk Jamie Bailey.
- ParentPay communications can currently only be sent to the email address you have registered your child with. We are working with parent pay to try and add additonal emails to the system.If you would like to download a copy of the newsletter please do so through the website or paper copies are available from the office reception area.
- Friday 9th November - Newsletter emailed parents through parent pay communications. Copy uploaded to Office,News & dates, then newsletter week commencing 12.11.18. If you have not received an email please contact the office.
- Reminder: Tuesday 13th November & Wednesday 14th November 2018- Parents' evening. By appointment only. Parents' can view work in class rooms on Monday 12th November 3-4 pm.
- Friday 16th November 2018- Children in need. Reading challenges within the class room, school uniform as normal. £1 or a donation to Children in need
- 17th July- Holiday request form uploaded under heading 'letter to parents' in a printable format named 'application for leave of absence in term time'.
- We currently have places available in year 5 for September 2018 intake.