Meeting Number 1
On Friday 7 October, the school councilors met with Mr Mellows for the first time this year. It was very productive and the following points were raised:
- Children have expressed an interest in having a cheerleading club at lunchtime or after school
- It was decided that our school will support a charity who works with those who have experienced loss
- Many children have asked about having sauces with their meals at lunchtimes
- There was some concerns about children being on the trim-trail before and after school
- It was proposed that we look into having a lunchtime or after school cricket club, given our local connections
As always, the points raised at the meeting have been presented to the senior leadership team, who will provide a response in time for the children’s next meeting.