In 3W we have Miss Whitehead and Mrs Russell.
In 3S we have Mrs Smith and Miss Bayliss.
Our next spelling test will be on Wednesday 6th July. The rule this week is words ending with a /chuh/ sound spelt with 'ture'. The words are miniature, mixture, puncture, sculpture, temperature and texture.
- 3W will resume after the Easter holiday.
- 3S will start swimming will resume on the 7th March.
- PE days are Monday and Thursday, please come dressed in PE clothes.
Homework & Spellings
- Homework will be sent home on a Friday and needs to be returned by the following Tuesday.
- Spellings will be updated on the website on a Thursday. We will have a spelling test on a Wednesday morning.
- This year our students will be introduced to Accelerated Reader. This will take a few days to introduce the children to the new software.
- All children will take home a reading book matched to the outcome from Accelerated Reader by Friday 24th September. In the meantime, students can take a reading book home from the classroom to enjoy for the next couple of weeks.
Here we have attached some useful websites for Year 3.
Renaissance Reading & Book Quizzes- https://ukhosted43.renlearn.co.uk/1896589/
- Timestables practise via TT Rockstars:https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student/23115
- MyMaths activities & games via:https://login.mymaths.co.uk/
- Rapid Reading:www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Feel free to create your own login atwww.oxfordowl.co.ukHere the children will find familiar Oxford Reading Tree resources and lots more.