First of all we would like to say a big hello! In 3W we have Miss Whitehead and Mrs Russell and in 3L we have Miss Lewis and Mrs Vickridge. We are all super excited to be back in School with our new classes, the children had a great few days settling back into normality and School Life.
A few reminders:
- Year 3 will start the day at 8.50am and end the day at 3.00pm. Both classes will enter and leave school through the doors on the playground which are at the top of the ramp.
- We will be doing PE on Mondays and Thursdays so please wear your PE kit these days.
- We ask that children only bring to school a named water bottle, their break time snack and their packed lunch. You can also request a packed lunch from AIP. Children will keep their pencil cases at School.
- Children have now been handed reading books and we would like these to be brought into school each day and returned on Fridays.
Here we have attached some useful websites for Year 3.
- Timestables practise via TT Rockstars:https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student/23115
- MyMaths activities & games via:https://login.mymaths.co.uk/
- Rapid Reading:www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Feel free to create your own login atwww.oxfordowl.co.ukHere the children will find familiar Oxford Reading Tree resources and lots more.