Welcome to our Year 3 page!
We are looking forward to another successful year!
In Year 3 there are 2 classes.
3S: Mrs Smith with Mrs Taylor
3HM: Mrs Holt and Miss Miles with Mrs Russell
- Swimming for 3HM will take place on Monday 14th, 21st, 28th January and Monday 4th, 11th February. Swimming for 3S will take place on Monday 25th February and Monday 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th March.
- Homework will be given out to the children every Thursday and is to be returned on the following Tuesday.
- Homework will consist of a variety of research, english work, maths investigations and online maths games. If a paper based mathematics homework has not been given then please access the online work using the link below.
You can access the online maths homework by following this link and logging on with your child's details: www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Please remember to name all property, clothing, shoes, lunch boxes, drinks bottles etc.
- In year 3 we no longer receive free fruit but you are welcome to bring your own healthy snacks for break time.
We had an amazing time during Roman Day. We created mosaics for the Emperors temple, we had an exquisite banquet to celebrate, we showed off our incredible homework and undertook soldier training. In our soldier training we had to practise sword fighting, marching with all of our equipment, following instructions, practise building a settlement and complete a difficult obstacle course to improve our fitness. Well done Roman soldiers, you all got paid your wages at the end of the day!