Welcome to Year 2
A few reminders:
- Year 2 will start the day at 9:00am and end the day at 2:50pm. 2H will enter school via the main blue doors and keave via the side door to their classroom. 2G will enter and leave via the main blue doors.
- Children with older siblings that start school at 8:40am can also be dropped off at this time so that parents can leave the premises quickly to maintain social distancing. All other children should not arrive before 9am.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays will be our P.E. days - on these days the children will need to come to school in their P.E. kit and will remain in their kit for the duration of the day. They do not need to bring their uniform to change into. On days when the weather is cold or rainy children are welcome to wear navy blue jogging bottoms and hooded top.
- We ask that children only bring to school a named water bottle, their break time snack and their packed lunch in a lunch box. If your child usually has school dinners, hot dinners will not be served during the first half term, however you can still contact AIP and request lunches for the week.
- Book bags are only needed in school on Monday's. Books will be changed once a week and each child will be issued two reading books per week.
Our 2020-2021 team:
Mrs Glover (2G) - Mrs Stokes (am/pm)
Miss. Harvey (2H) - Mrs Newman (am/pm)
Timestables practise via TT Rockstars: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student/23115
MyMaths activities & games via: https://login.mymaths.co.uk/
Rapid Reading: www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
Feel free to create your own login at www.oxfordowl.co.uk Here the children will find familiar Oxford Reading Tree resources and lots more.
Some useful documents: