Worcester's BIG Parade
Click the links above to watch our videos:
1) Project launch - Find out about Wild in Art and what happened when we took part in the Big Sleuth in 2017.
2) Meet our ele-baby - The real fun starts now for ABPS and we get to design our very own elephant.
3) Enjoy our elephant bottle parade
4) See how we painted our elephant!
Our final design is a globe, showing the whole world in unity, combined with memory bubbles of those things we should remember when life is challenging - family, friendship, love and fun etc. There are lots of rainbow colours and some Indian patterns. We've chosen to call her Memorella Indigo.
There will be lots of other schools involved in the trail and this will give 'Mem' lots of friends and siblings! We're delighted to have had a sneak preview of INKY-B from Inkberrow school. Look out for this one on the trail!
After your child has made their trail t-shirt in school, the instructions on our fabric pens read: Allow drying for 6 hours after decoration. Then iron inside out for 5 minutes on the decorated area, using the cotton setting. They can then be washed on a 40 degree setting, but it is recommended that the first wash is done separately.
- The t-shirt fundraiser raised over £530 for St Richard's Hospice - many thanks for your generous support.
- Remember to send in your photos of all those yummy cakes and foods and we'll display them below.
- Meet the design team below and see some of their entries that we combined to make our finished masterpiece!
- The trail itself runs from 13th July to 5th September across Worcester and there will be a fabulous parade of elephants, both large and small for you to find! See the WPB Website for details and make sure you take plenty of selfies to share with us!