Green Team 910 Red Team 777
Yellow Team 817 Blue Team 920
On this page there are lots of different ideas for keeping active while you're learning from home. I have looked through the websites and found that although they haven't been updated for this lockdown there are still some great ideas to give you different challenges.
BBC Supermovers is a great way to learn and get moving, try that website first, see if you can find one to show your teacher and class when we return. A favourite one of ours in Year 4 is the 'Just for fun:Danger Mouse challenge'. There are some good ones for learning your timestables too!
** NEW CHALLENGE **
This is the 20/21 Challenge. You need to try and do 20 minutes exercise on 21 days. Can do 20 minutes exercise on every school day (plus 1 at the weekend) before February half term? There is an activity tracker in the documents folder below. Everyone who brings in a completed form will receive 5 house points!
Go for it!
The Youth Sport Trust page is useful for many ideas and activities click here YST Scroll down the page to find 'PE Learning at home' and '60 second challenges'
If you want to be active while learnng some English or Maths, click this link BBCSuperMovers. There are lots of different activities to try!
The Sports Partnership Hereford and Worcester has created a list of links for everyone to get active around the home, without specialist gym equipment - stairs, chairs and household objects could be used to create indoor circuit classes at home. Please follow this link Activeathome
There are documents below that also have ideas for being active.
- Dr Seuss's Alphabet Fitness Bingo - spell a word then do the activities linked to each letter.
- Physical Activities at home - Lots of ideas for how to exercise at home using objects around you.
- Reddich Schools PE home activities - A variety of challenges using dice.
- Physical creative research activities - Any that you do please send to me or bring them in when we return to school.
- *NEW* Redditch School Games Bingo - A board of activities to burn of energy and learn!